Libwpg project is a collection of library and tools to work with graphics in WPG (WordPerfect Graphics) format. WPG is the format used among others in Corel sofware, such as WordPerfect(tm) and Presentations(tm).
At the moment, libwpg comprises of:
- libwpg, C++ library for parsing WPG
- wpg2svg, command-line converter to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- wpg2odg, command-line converter to ODG (OpenDocument Graphics)
- Perfectspot, stand-alone WPG viewer and converter
Libwpg is free software and distributed under open-source licenses (LGPL for the core library and converters, GPL for the graphics viewer). Libwpg can be used in free and commercial software.
Projects using libwpg:
- OpenOffice.org, still being integrated
- Inkscape since version 0.45
- Karbon14 in the upcoming KOffice 2.0
This product is not manufactured, approved, or supported by Corel Corporation or Corel Corporation Limited.